Why Do the Online Course Instead of Face to Face?
If you can't be in a group course, the next best thing is to take the course online, from the privacy of your own home, desk, or mobile device at any time of day. Now there are no barriers.
What Will I Learn?
All the topics in the face to face Business Etiquette course including.
- How manners make the difference in business
- Introduction protocol - how to introduce yourself and others with polish
- Navigating business meetings - for hosting and being a gracious guest
- Business card etiquette - the new way for meetings and social functions
- Tea and coffee etiquette - top rules to know to win the business over coffee
- Mobile phone etiquette - what are the new rules for work phones?
- How to hold your glass, canapÃƒÂ© and napkin in one hand
- Email etiquette - including online conduct
- Business faux pas to avoid - the most annoying habits to avoid acquiring
Frequently asked questions
How Long Does it Take?
There are four x 15 minute modules which you will have 30 days to complete, or you can do the whole course in one setting, particularly if you have an important meeting coming up.
How Does it Work?
Click on the Pay Now button and you will be directed to Paypal for payment, then within 24 hours you will receive an email from LOOOP which will have your login to start the course. You can complete one or all modules at once and if you want to improve your score, do the whole course again.
Can I get a Refund?
If you are not happy with the course after the first module please send us an email to email@example.com and you will receive a full refund. If you proceed past the first module you will not be eligible for a refund. We hope you enjoy the course and are ready for the next one.
What Other Courses can I do Online?
Dining Etiquette is next! We are offering these subject to demand so Dining Etiquette next, we are working on it.
Who Should do this Course?
If you are looking to become more professional and more respected, have better outcomes from meetings with clients and superiors, this is the course for you.
It is suitable for those who are:
- Entering or re-entering the workforce and looking to brush up on best practise
- Changing careers
- Looking to win the next job interview
- Seeking polish and increased professionalism
- Sales professionals - discover how the little things are now the big things